Search Engine Optimisation
Superior SEO from Optix Solutions
Billions of people use search engines every day to find products, services, advice and information.
It's all important to have your website appearing in these search engine's results if you want traffic to your website. But how do you achieve that? That's where we come in.
Search engine optimisation (or SEO) is a process combining a variety of techniques to rank a site more highly in search engine result pages. Higher rankings mean more organic traffic; and more organic traffic means more business.
SEO at Optix
Although it's complex, SEO is by no means a dark art. Based in Devon, our digital marketing experts work to strategically develop your website and grow your business through organic search; all in a language you can understand.
On-Site and Off-Site SEO:
Our SEO strategies are formed around two key components: On-Site and Off-Site SEO:
On-Site SEO sees us working on a wide variety of improvements that will make your website shine for both visitors and search engines alike. Our on-site techniques include:
- Keyword Analysis
- Content Improvements
- Competitor Analysis
- XML Sitemap creation
- Meta Data Improvements
Off-site SEO focusses on the improvements we make away from your website but will still influence your overall rankings: Our off-site work includes:
- SEO Outreach: Working with key influencers to create relevant and engaging content.
- Link Audits: Reviewing links from other sites to ensure they're not harming your site.
- Local SEO: If you're Devon based then you need Devon traffic. Visits from up country may boost your visitor numbers, but in reality your location may put them off. So, local SEO works to find improvements to ensure your services are found in a specific geographic area.
Why do we need SEO?
- Optimising your website to the best of its ability means it can be listed on the first page of search engine result pages (SERP's); increasing traffic, enquiries and sales.
- You don't have to pay for every click (although we can manage Pay-Per-Click PPC Campaigns alongside our SEO services).
- Structuring your website correctly ensures it complies with Google Webmaster Guidelines, avoiding potential penalties.
Based in Exeter, we have over 15 years of digital experience. We've seen how the search landscape has changed from the spammy practices of the dot com boom to the white hat skills needed today. If that all sounds good then why not talk to us?
Have a question about SEO? Then get in touch!
We'd be happy to chat and give you some answers. Contact us here.
Got a project you want to start?
Fill out our project planner