We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional to join our team as a Digital Marketing Manager.
Please note that we are NOT looking for assistance from any recruiters. Thank you.
- Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Reporting to: Head of Digital
- Location: Exeter, Marsh Barton (We are currently working remotely but you will need to be based within commuting distance to Exeter)
- Working Hours: 9 – 5:30 Monday to Friday
- Salary: DOE
OUR OFFICE & CULTURE
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for setting the strategy for our retained clients and managing their accounts on a day-to-day basis. You’ll manage campaigns for your clients and work closely with the other members of the team to get the best results. You’ll manage multiple clients and deliver a high level of service so you’ll need to be experienced at Account Management as well as Digital Marketing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Around 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
- A good understanding of the different elements of Digital Marketing including Social Media marketing, SEO, PPC, Email, Content, Outreach and video.
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing strategy, and up-to-date knowledge of key trends in the industry.
- Ideally, you will have previously worked in an agency environment, but we appreciate customer facing roles come in all shapes and sizes, so if you’re confident building relationships with customers from a previous role, don’t rule yourself out!
- A positive and hard-working attitude. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
What type of person will suit this role?
At Optix, we don’t micromanage. So if you’re self-motivated, happy to manage your own workload and love to work in a team, you’ll fit in well here.
If you regularly read blogs, listen to podcasts and generally like to geek out about what’s going on in SEO, PPC, Social Media etc. then you’ll like our internal Slack channel and our regular client brainstorms.