Posted by Lisa in Digital Marketing, Jobs
OPTIX SOLUTIONS ARE NOW HIRING!
Optix Solutions are a leading Web Design and Digital Marketing Company based on the outskirts of Exeter in Marsh Barton. The company itself has been around for 15 years and it still continuing to grow, which is why we need you! We are looking for a hungry candidate that wants to get their teeth stuck into this vibrant and fast-paced industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a creative, motivated individual with a strong passion for digital marketing to join the Optix team. You will assist the Digital Marketing Managers in driving their online campaigns which will include carrying out tasks such as writing marketing copy, collaborating with internal teams, analysing data to produce monthly reports, carrying out keyword research, sending out email campaigns and optimising websites.
The candidate should:
- Be familiar with Excel
- Be familiar with Google Analytics
- Have a good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Have experience managing SEO, Email and Social Media platforms
- Have previously worked with a Content Management System
- Have content writing skills
- Be able to work autonomously at a high level of accuracy and speed
- Be able to communicate at all levels
The candidate should:
- Be familiar with Adwords
- Have HTML knowledge
- Have proven experience in Digital Marketing
As a growing business, we can offer a committed and hardworking digital marketing executive a fantastic career with the opportunity to progress in a challenging but highly rewarding environment.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Amanda in Company News, Digital Marketing, Jobs
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice. We will teach someone the fundamentals of Digital Marketing and give them the opportunity to continue their development within this field of expertise.
Many of the tasks involved with this role will involve direct contact with Clients, both face to face and online. The list below will hopefully give you a feel for what the role entails. It is not a finite list, and the role can be moulded to suit the 35 credits for the optional units that must be gained.
- Content creation, both copy and visual. You will be involved in the entire process from concept with the client, to creation and finally to execution online. Your ideas and input will form part of the project
- Metadata creation for Client web pages
- Analysing Website performance using Google analytics, Adwords and other online tools. Reporting findings and suggestions back to Clients
- Audio Marketing productions – such as Podcasts
- Creating presentations, utilising tools such as Slideshare
- Creating infographics
- Populating Client Documents, analysing the results within them and making suggestions for improvement to the Client
- Monitoring bounce rates and updating clients with findings and suggestions for improvement
- Assessing the type of content that would be appropriate for each Client, identifying buyer personas, the tone and brand identity
- Analysis of links to websites, identifying adverse links and actioning their removal
- Creating YouTube content, potentially tapping their advertising model, and liaising with Clients in creation of a YouTube campaign
- Video editing of Client created content, optimising for web use
- Analysing visual Social Platforms, making suggestions on how Clients can maximise their potential
- Potential for use of the photography modules in creating Client web content.
Our main criteria is a passion and enthusiasm to join our team and learn from us. Ideally some knowledge of our industry would be an advantage although not essential. Computer literacy is a must and good communication skills essential.
We are looking for someone personable, who is comfortable speaking to Clients of all levels from juniors to Directors. You will need to be able to think for yourself, sometimes outside of the box, and communicate your suggestions and findings in a professional manner.
Further information and application details can be found here