There’s no denying that one of the biggest shifts online in recent years has been the uptake of Social Media. In fact, it’s estimated that 1 in 6 minutes online is spent on Social Media Sites. Blogs are a fantastic part of the Social Media landscape. They are an invaluable tool for forward-thinking organisations looking to attract new interest in their products and/or services.
Interested in a blog?
We’ve put together the following packages to make the process of setting up a blog as quick and easy as possible. Each package is powered by the state-of-the-art publishing platform WordPress, which is renowned for its focus on aesthetics, web standards and usability.
Standard Features on all blogs by Optix
- Multiple author support – allowing multiple contributors to add content (including photos and videos to enhance the user experience) to the blog. This can be restricted so some users are unable to post blogs without an administrator’s approval.
- Ability to categorise posts – allowing new visitors to easily find post relevant to their needs.
- Comments – visitors to your site can leave comments on individual entries and, through Trackback or Pingback, can comment on their own site. You can enable or disable comments on a per-post basis.
- Users – WordPress has a built-in user registration system that (if you choose) can allow people to register and maintain profiles and leave authenticated comments on your blog. You can optionally close comments for non-registered users.
- “widget” which blocks spam comments and trackbacks managed by Disqus
- Blog stats – letting you see how your blog is being accessed and used
- Disqus comments – allows you to manage and reply to comments on your blog and for users to track comments via email
- Share & Facebook button – allowing visitors to share your posts on their social networks
Standard Design Option
This entry level solution will see you have upto 2 hours for theme personalisation – this is generally taking a current free theme and working with this. We can provide you with a selection of sites to choose your theme from, if needed.
Professional Design Option
Let our award winning design team create a custom design for your blog, ensuring the overall look and feel is in keeping with your Brand. A member of our design team will meet with you to ascertain what you would like to achieve with the design and provide you with a proposed look and feel for the site. Up to two design alterations (if required) are included.
We can help in other areas too…
Social Media integration
A blog should just be a part of your social media plan; we can work with and design Twitter, YouTube and other social media profiles. We have some great examples, so please just ask.
We have a dedicated copywriter who can provide, edit or write full articles for your business.
With our proprietary Email Marketing System, you can quickly create professionally branded and personalised emails, manage your contacts, target distribution, and evaluate campaign success through an intuitive interface. We have a plugin that can integrate data collection from your blog.
Blog Admin Training
Learn how to get the most out of your blog with our Blog Admin Training course. Taking place in Exeter, your trainer will talk you through how to add, edit and remove blogs, schedule posts and administrate comments. You will also be provided with practical tips and advice for getting the most out of your blog and how to attract and retain a following.
Get Started Today!
Call us now on 01392 667766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org