The project involves selling as many cookies as possible to businesses in and around the Devon area, the cookies can be ordered over the phone or online, and are freshly baked and delivered to the office on set days. There is a minimum subscription order of 10 cookies to be delivered on a weekly basis for 5 weeks, costing a total of £60, or a one-off delivery of 10 cookies for £15. All proceeds go directly to the charity.
Children’s Hospice South West has three hospitals based in the South West, including North Devon, Bristol and West Cornwall. The charity helps to support children with life-limiting conditions, and provides a sanctuary for family members to help them forget their worries for a while.
Here’s where the money is spent:
- £4 could fund out of house activities for a day
- £10 could fund bereavement activities for a day
- £12 could fund messy play arts and crafts materials for a week
- £25 could fund messy play arts and crafts materials for two weeks
- £25 could fund care team training for one day
- £50 could fund breakfast, lunch and dinner for one family for 5 days
- £70 could fund in-house activities for a month
- £110 could fund our hospice food bill for a whole day
- £120 could fund the upkeep of our multi-sensory room for a year
- £500 could fund a remembering day when bereaved families come back to the hospice for a day of remembrance and celebration.
All cookies are being kindly delivered by Alpha Express. You can support the cause today by visiting www.cookiepolicy.co.uk, or by calling 01392 667766!
So go on, enjoy some cookies, treat your colleagues or staff, and feel good by knowing your money is going straight to charity!