If over ten years of continuous growth in the world of web design and online marketing has taught us one thing at Optix Solutions, it is that you stand still at your peril.
At Optix we strive to put ourselves at the centre of the latest thinking around, and developments in, our industry. We understand that by being set up to quickly grasp the potential of the latest innovations and technical advances and then being able to incorporate them effectively into what we do, benefits us because it benefits our clients.
2010 was one of the most challenging years for business in decades, yet Optix has continued to prosper by enabling our clients to harness the sort of cost-effective and innovative online solutions that help them maximise Return on Investment (ROI) time and time again.
Key to this was taking a holistic approach to each project. Rather than treating each assignment in isolation we looked at the bigger picture, pulling together outstanding web design with bespoke, customer-specific online marketing solutions, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and effective Social Media strategies. Everything we did was geared towards converting interest into sales, leads and growth.
It’s was another 12 months to remember for all of us at Optix, although it absolutely flew by! Among the many highlights were:
- Redesigning the web presence of international broadcast solutions specialists Gearhouse Broadcast and using it as the basis for delivering a comprehensive and highly effective online marketing strategy
- Overhauling Devon Wildlife Trust’s website and building in a host of new features that enable DWT and its members to share information on Devon’s unique natural environment and the current issues affecting it
- Providing office plants and green interiors specialists Urban Planters with websites for their growing overseas franchises
- Building a website for Dakar Challenge with features that truly reflect its spirit of adventure
- Creating a website to attract interest and customers to new business Just Another Baby, then allying it to an innovative and easy to use online store to take full advantage of that interest
We are always looking to further the understanding of the latest trends within our industry, and we were proud to publish the Optix Solutions Social Media Survey in October. This was the culmination of 10 months research into how effectively businesses were including Social Media, the likes of Twitter, Facebook and blogs, into their marketing strategies.
We were also happy to give something in return, so on the back of the results of the survey we produced a free Social Media Policy Generator for businesses and organisations.
To round it all off, we launched YourJobsboard Exeter (also see below), which matches local vacancies to local jobseekers without the need for incurring fees through advertising and agencies.
At Optix we’re looking forward to an exciting and prosperous 2011, and would like to wish the same to all our customers, colleagues and associates.