We’re helping our client to hire a Marketing and PR Manager to support them with Marketing for their online presence and stores across Devon and Cornwall. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most well-regarded brands in the south-west and to help them to drive forwards their Marketing at an exciting time for them as a business.
To apply for this role please contact us. Initial conversation in confidence.
Title: Marketing and PR Manager
Contract: Fixed-term, permanent
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: Head office (Plymouth) / Remote Working.
Working Hours: 9.15am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
To undertake marketing and PR activities, including management of social media channels, email marketing, day to day management of the website, content creation, managing advertising schedules, working closely with external partners and brands etc.
You will be leading and growing the digital team and reporting to the Managing Director.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day management of their website, including product and copy updates and general executional changes based on data and customer feedback.
- To use photo editing tools, to create and modify image assets to be used across the website, social media, blogs, emails etc.
- To manage all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), actively promoting the business.
- To work closely with brand partners to create social media, website and email content working to their brand guidelines and liaise with them to assist in identifying marketing opportunities to enhance the brand.
- To carry out line management duties, ensuring that the website order process is managed effectively and online enquiries are being handled efficiently.
- To manage their email content marketing strategy, including creating and sending email campaigns and managing customer lists.
- To assist in the creation of PR related content that can be used for editorial purposes, email and blog content.
- To create magazine editorials and manage advertising schedules, working with external partners and brands where required.
- To assist in reviewing media including press and magazines.
- To assist in the creation of event proposals in conjunction with our brand partners.
- To liaise with Optix to help build and manage paid search and social campaigns, support with SEO tasks and website optimisation tasks.
- To manage client reviews across channels, to deal with client feedback.
- To build a comprehensive knowledge of products and to keep updated with changes in product and store procedures.
- To undertake training and to assist in training other members of staff as required.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Marketing or Digital Marketing role.
They will ideally have a good working knowledge of core marketing activities including Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, Print Advertising, Email Marketing etc. And also have an understanding of the core Digital Marketing activities, including PPC, SEO and Social Media Marketing etc.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please contact us.