Great news! We're expanding our awesome team here at Optix, and we're on the lookout for some serious talent. We need a PHP Developer. Check out the job description, and e-mail email@example.com if you want to hear more.
You will be working closely with our design team to ensure what we're creating can be achieved, adding in innovative ideas and liaising with the development team here to turn those designs into pixel perfect, fully functional user experiences.
You must be likeable, pro-active and have a keen determination to drive the team here to new levels, pushing the boundaries of technology and above all, ensuring work goes to our clients with no bugs. You will be liaising with project managers to ensure what you are building is accurate, so excellent communication skills in person, email and on the phone are critical.
We're looking for someone with a strong understanding of the following technologies and skills:
- Linux – HTML5
- Page Speed optimisation
- An understanding of modern code design patterns
- A very good knowledge of up-to-date PHP methodologies and technologies
- NodeJS developers will also be considered.
All our code is bespoke and if your approach is to use an off-the-shelf CMS solution, such as Joomla or Magento, you may not be right for us.
A key demonstration of intelligence and a great attitude will be favoured over experience. In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A friendly, fun and driven team to support you
- Full support from us to develop any skills further
- A creative working environment with a pool table
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Health Insurance
- Regular paid lunches as a team
If you're up for the challenge, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org