Podcasting consists of the broadcasting and publishing of audio and video messages over the internet. While podcasts can be listened to and watched on your PC, they are, as their name implies, primarily intended to be downloaded to mobile media devices such as mp3 players and mobile phones to be played on demand. With mobile devices now outnumbering computer systems by 20 to 1, podcasting is a great opportunity to get a wide range of messages across.
Whether it's a series of broadcasts highlighting everything that makes your business stand out, introducing the products and services you provide or even offering tips and advice on how to make the most of a recent purchase, podcasting is a direct and user-specific means to get your message out there and engage with new and existing customers.
- Easy and cost effective to integrate with your website and marketing strategy
- Provides a new medium for communicating and engaging with customers
- Can be viewed and or listened to on 'on the go' thanks to mobile devices
- Customers can ensure they always have the latest updates at their fingertips via Podcast feeds and alerts
- Podcasts can be shared by visitors to your site with their network of friends and associates via social networking and Bluetooth
- Highly effective Online Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tool