Pay Per Click (PPC)
advertising is a solution provided by some of the major search engines to strengthen advertising campaigns. PPC subscribers get a designated advert alongside the standard (commonly referred to as organic) search results. Ads are also shown on the search engine's affiliate media - i.e. national print and online media or blogs relevant to your product or service - that appear on their networks.
Unlike traditional advertising, with Pay Per Click you only pay for the result - a click onto your website. It also provides an unparalleled level of targeting - allowing you to display your ads specifically to those actively looking for the products and or services related to your business.
- PPC advertising offers a high degree of flexibility and control
- Your ads reach users at the precise moment they are looking for your products and/or services matching the keywords you have targeted
- With the Pay Per Click (PPC) model, you only pay for ad clicks, not impressions. If your ad appears 50 times but is only clicked on 5 times, you're only charged for five clicks
- AdWords are as relevant and useful as organic search results
- You can choose from a variety of ad formats, including text, image and video
- Robust tracking enables you to accurately measure the success of your ads - allowing you to find and capitalise on successful ads and campaigns for optimum PPC performance
- PPC advertising is an increasingly effective medium of advertising for companies looking to:
- Generate leads
- Generate sales or conversions
- Create brand awareness