PPC or “Pay per click”
refers to paid advertising where advertisers are charged when a user decides to click on their advert. This type of advertising is used on various websites including Social Networks and on Search Engines.
What are the Benefits of PPC?
- With PPC you only pay if someone clicks on your advert so your budget isn’t wasted on those who aren’t interested in visiting your site.
- When advertising on Google’s search results you can show your Ads to people who are actively looking for what you’re offering (unlike some other types of advertising). This means that the traffic provided is well targeted and more likely to benefit your organisation.
- PPC advertising is a great way of reaching lots of people in order to increase brand awareness or improve your online visibility.
- Unlike some other Digital Marketing channels, such as Social Media or SEO, PPC can provide almost instant results. It takes time to optimise your Campaigns but you’ll start to see results as soon as your account is active.
- It’s very easy to track your return-on-investment from PPC activity. We can connect your AdWords account to your Analytics software and track traffic from when a user first sees your Ad (including what they’ve searched for) right through to when they convert.
- We were one of the first agencies in the South west to achieve Google Partnership status. This means that we are recognized by Google for the quality of the Search and Display Advertising we run on behalf of our clients.
- In order to qualify for Partner Status an agency must manage at least $10,000 of advertising a month, achieve a high quality of account performance and customer care and have AdWords Certified employees.
- As Google Partners we’re able to provide you with special offers in order to save you some money during the first few months of your account going live. We also have access to Google’s support team who will help us to optimise your account.
Why Use Optix Solutions?
Get in Touch
If you would like to find out more about Pay Per Click Advertising please contact us today.