Public Relations have traditionally played an integral part in the marketing mix of leading organisations. As technology has evolved so have the needs of editors, publishers, journalists and independent writers and bloggers. We have developed our Online PR support services to reflect and make maximum use of these developments.
Whether you have a release you would like to have distributed or require the creation and distribution of a release - we and our support network of PR professionals and copywriters can help.
Our Search Engine Optimisation specialist will 'tweak' your release to ensure it is search engine-friendly. Once distributed, our support network of PR experts can liaise with the media on your behalf.
- Attract attention from online and offline publications
- With the right story you can easily generate interest in your products and services. It is the equivalent of free advertising
- Through Social Media sites like Digg, Reddit and Stumbleupon others can easily share information on your products and services with their networks of friends and associates
- Builds traffic to your site
- Helps to establish, strengthen and build consumer confidence in a brand
Content Writing Service
The importance of content, the words that actually sell your product or service to the customer and persuade them that you have the answers to their particular needs or problems, have too long been overlooked.
Statistically, the average time spent on a website homepage is just eight seconds. That is eight seconds to persuade that person to read on and find out more rather than go elsewhere, often to your nearest Search Engine rival.
Optix Solutions understand the importance of providing clear, attention-grabbing and relevant content, written in a way people can understand, absorb quickly and in such a way that encourages them to read further. That is why we now offer an in-house content writing service using journalists with experience in both web and print media.
- Improved sales - Copy that quickly and succinctly identifies what you sell produces much higher conversion of traffic into genuine sales leads
- Higher search engine rankings - Content is one of the key elements in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). A skilled writer can weave key words and phrases into the copy
- Time/revenue savings - Delayed content is one of the main reasons for sites sitting redundant when they should be creating business. Writing creative copy is not easy. Your time is often more productively spent generating income
- Perspective - Our professional copywriters will meet with you and take a dispassionate, 'man on the street' viewpoint, identifying what works and what doesn't
For larger organisations we have developed a dedicated media centre, the Optix Newsroom, which can strengthen and streamline your existing Public Relation activity.