It goes without saying that a professional website is an invaluable resource to any business. Simply put, a well designed site provides potential customers with access to all the important information on your products and services and how to get them.
But imagine how much more powerful your site could be if it could capture information on these potential customers - allowing you to build a profile of them and reach out to them again and again.
There are a number of ways data capturing facilities can be incorporated - from simple sign-up forms that ask a potential customer to enter their name and email address before accessing specific information, to fully interactive competition and microsites which are aimed at focussing interest on a particular part or activity of your business or organisation.
With over 10 years of experience in the provision of Internet services, we can provide you with practical advice on what type of data capturing strategy would work best for your business.
- Quickly & easily see who has accessed specific information
- Monitor access to pertinent areas of your site
- Open communication with potential customers
- Measure which products and services are yielding the most interest
- Develop a marketing database without any administration